Sunday, September 27, 2009

Homecoming '09!!!

This week was Homecoming, and what a homecoming it was! It was a lot of fun! We of course had dress up days. Two of my favorite were inside-out and backwards day, and hero day. Livi wasn't so into dressing up as I was, but here is my best costume... Inside-out and Backwards Day.
That is me from the front. Pretty backwards huh?!!

As always the bonfire and pep-rally were a BLAST!!! We had so much fun! Here are some pictures of that...


Olivia's Class!!
WAY sweet fire!!! Way to go Juniors!!
James showing how he truly feels about his weird cousin, Livi! haha
The three Teichert Varsity Players!
My sister and I, both wearing #10... hers on purpose, mine on accident.Livi went on her Homecoming Date with Beau Petersen, hence the #10 jersey. My superfan jersey just happened to be #10. While I was cookin' up our hamburgers at the Pot-Luck Supper, Beau said, "hey, nice number." I looked, and realized, both Olivia and I were wearing his number... What a coincidence.
After the bonfire, there were the class yells and the doughnuts. Then whatever coaches weren't at the bonfire to give their speeches, would come out and pep us up some more. Here are some of those pictures.
Junior Class Yell!!
Coach Nate!
And, surprisingly, Dad actually said something this year... I'm just
happy to be here!
And my class!!

Now more about Olivia!!

Olivia's Sweet orange shoes! Only thing she bought for her outfit! Funny story, Kimball was here the night of the dance, and Livi was out in the living room, and she was standing there. Kimball saw the shoes and pretty much face-planted on them. He wanted a taste of the shoes. Livi wouldn't let him taste them, so he sat up and got a pouty face... It was so sad, but so cute! What a cutie!!
This picture is a little messed up, but here is a picture of Beau and Olivia at the bonfire in his jerseys.
Olivia and Beau before the dance! Color coordinated. They had a fun time at the dance and on the date.

Homecoming was a fun time for Everyone this year! Taffy came and spoke at the program and she did a great job. It was a special treat! Go Panthers!!

3 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Hey, thanks for posting these! How fun! I love all the pictures. Tess, how the heck did you go through school with you hair like that?!? And Livi, not to embarrass you or anything, but you and Beau make one gorgeous lookin' couple!

Violet Rose said...

What a great blog! If I could go back and re-live one week of High School, it would be Homecoming week. It was always so fun and it made you so thankful to live in such a great place where you knew everyone and cared about everyone being successful. The pics are great!! I LOVE the costume, Tess. I wonder the same as Taffy, though. How DID you do school with your hair in your face? I also echo Taffy when she said Livi and Beau make a gorgous lookin' couple! And the whole not embarassing you part, too :-)

bre said...

You guys are so cute! Your posts always crack me up1 Just love them! And I am in agreement with everything Taffy and Vi said! :) You girls are both gorgeous.