Picture Guy: "Line up tallest to shortest. Make it quick. You sir, back row. You three right up there too. Ma'am, row 2. You, you, and you, by her. The rest of you, front row. O.K. slide over just a touch, hands behind your back, feet together, looking right at me..." (Breath)
Flash, A blinding light.
P.G.: 2 more. Stay right there. (flash, flash) Packets here, tickets here. Next! Alright, sit there, hands in lap, feet right there, turn your head a tiny... (Breath)
Flash, black dots appear from the bright light.
P.G.: Next!
It went to fast, that no one had time to worry about their hair or zits. Picture Day!!
2 comments:
Lol...I'm glad you took the time to blog about that at 5:59 in the morning! :) You guys make me laugh...and I'm sure your photos are GORGEOUS!
Lol...oh, I remember that guy!!:) oh, the memories!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment