Sunday, August 30, 2009

SCHOOL!!!

School started this week... and yes I am a little afraid to say that I am excited!  It just reassures the world that I am a little weird.  But I really don't mind school.  It gives my life a balance and a schedule.  It gets me out of bed in the morning and puts me to sleep at night!  It's a great life.  With school comes sports and friends, so what's there to complain about?  Yes by the time summer comes back around I am sure I will be ready for that, but for now, I am excited for school.  We have a tradition at our house to model school clothes!  So much fun!  I got 3 new items and I love them all.  Livi got like 5 I think.  They are really cute!  And also on the first day of school, we take a picture.  It was a little weird not to have Sulli cookin' up grease to some Jack Johnson on Monday morning, but he is doing great in college!  We love and miss him!  We are ready for a new year of school!  








Ready for school!  I am really excited for my classes.  Notice I have my scriptures ready for Seminary and my trumpet ready for Band!  I love those classes!  I like all my classes.  School is just gonna be great!  Yeah for education!  

4 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Gee Tess, what a book nerd! JK I was just the same way. Always loved school. I miss it quite often now. Hope you guys all have a great year. BTW, my few experiences with Sulli's Jack Johnson have really rubbed off on me. I often listen to him now on Pandora. Just makes me feel chill.

Violet Rose said...

oh my goodness, you girls are getting so old! I bet it was a little different without Sulli there that morning. Kinda crazy! Love you...see you in a few days.

Unknown said...

Oh I used to love back to school shopping and first day of school outfits! You girls look so great! Have a fabulous year!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

i am soooo jealous that you have a shirt with music notes on it.