So, it pretty much seems like I've lived there the past three weekends. Weber State puts on some great team camps, so our teams go. The first time we went down it was with our younger girls on the basketball team. Well, pretty much just the seniors were gone, but Lauren was injured, so we were in a lower division. It was good and we got a lot of playing time, but it's just not as fun when you don't win. Then the next weekend we went down for volleyball. That was a lot of fun, and I went with a whole different group of girls. It was just us junior and senior girls that went. The first day we had pool play and played 7 teams two games to 25. We won them all, so it made it really fun. The next day we went into tournament play, and didn't play quite as well and took 4th. One of the best parts was we got to stay the night, so we didn't have to go down and back twice. Then just this last Friday and Saturday we went back to Weber for basketball again. The first day we had five girls, Katelyn, Celinda, McKenzie, Tessa, and I. It was fun, and Tessa loved it because she got to play the "5." She was especially proud when she actually got the ball in a post-up and scored! The next day was even better because Lauren and Holly came and we got subs! They were at EFY the day before, so we'll forgive them. So, I'm pretty sure I'm not going back to Weber anytime soon, and that is okay with me. We have Girl's Camp this next week and I ams so excited. Maybe the next post will be a little better and will have some pictures from our fun. So, this post is lame, the next should be better, but oh well, now maybe Tessa will stop nagging me about it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment