Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girls Camp and 4th of July

This last week was crazy full!!  I loved it... Tons of people all the time.  It was great!  On Tuesday we went up to Girls Camp at the beautiful Camp Ho-Nok.  It was so much fun!  We had a lot of time to just sit and hang out with the girls.  I made some new friends and my other friends and I got closer.  The skits were hilarious as always!  The theme of the whole girls camp was Temples. It was a great theme.  I felt the spirit a lot up there.  My testimony was definitely strengthened while I was up there.  Each ward for devotional chose a temple and to theme there camp around. Cokeville 2nd Ward chose the Hong Kong temple.  It was a very fun week...

The Crew!
Me and my sis!
Lookin' Dorky!
Cheese Heads!

This Saturday was a lovely 4th of July!  We sold some T-Shirts for out class fund raiser.  (We still have some.  If you want one, call me).  The highlight of the day was a rib barbecue last night at Aunt Linda's.  Olivia also MCed the Little Miss Cokeville Pageant.  She did great.  In the Patriotic Program the choir sang.  Me and Mom are in the choir.  Also, I played a trumpet duet with Jonathan.  It was a great day!!


1 comment:

Violet Rose said...

looks like tons of fun, girls! geeky glasses, livi...but so much fun. can't wait to see you all in a week!