Here are some pictures of the kids that are still at home. I just thought that I needed to make a blog and these were the best pictures I could find. Also I need your opinion. A lot of people lately have been saying that Olivia and I could be twins, just I have darker features than her. People that don't even know us but have seen us, ask if we are related. Like this one time, I was at a Jr. High track meet in Rock Springs. I was lined up for the 800 meter run. I was behind two Snake River girls. They turned around and looked at me and said, "Are you related to that little blonde point guard from Cokeville?" I said, "Yeah, that's my sister." Then they were like, "I knew it, I knew you were related some how. You look so much alike." Like 2 minutes later, they turned back around and said, "It is weird how much you look like her." And that isn't the only story. A lot of people think we look a lot alike. I don't know what to think. You tell me. Could we be twins, or are we totally different?
Boy am I gonna miss these guys when I am the only one home!
Us! We all fit into a little hammock swing. It was awesome!
Olivia and I!
Ok, judge these ones. Are we same same?
Livi, so cute!
Me!
The choice is yours. Help us decide if we are same same, or not!







5 comments:
I never thought you two looked that much alike, but actually you kinda do. Especially with the weird face! I kinda think that Olivia is one end of the spectrum and Vi is the other end, and me, you, and Tami all fit in between somewhere--looks-wise, anyway. Did that make any sense?
I think you and Liv look more like sisters than Mad and Ashbee. I wouldn't say twins, but you're similar enough that you can tell you're sisters.
I think Livvy looks more like Taffy and Tami and Tessa and Vi look more alike. You can tell you are sisters but I wouldn't say twins! Very pretty both of you though. You are getting so old!
Katie B.
Wow, I never really paid attention to how much you two really do look alike. People used to ask me if Tami and I were twins because we looked so much alike, but I didn't think we did. Definately sisters, but not twins. You two sure are growing up and getting more and more beautiful as you do. Sulli on the other hand....I'm kidding Sulli! I'm sure you're beating the girls off with a stick...nicely of course:-)
You look like sisters is all! Just like Taffy, Tami and Vi look like sisters...not twins...lol....I think Livi looks like Taffy, and Tess looks like Tami...But you're both adorable in your own ways! :) lol
Post a Comment