I realize I haven't blogged in a while, and I feel I need to apologize to my sisters that have blogs. I now understand that it isn't always the easiest thing to do to keep up on my blog. So, I am sorry that I used to tell you that you should post more often. Anyways...
Basketball has been going pretty good. We have lost one game so far and hope to keep doing well. In Encampment last week, my sister Olivia, scored 28 points! Funny story, there is a kid that plays for Lone Peak High School. He is the little brother of Tyler Haws, a B.Y.U. basketball player. He is a freshman point guard. The other week he scored 31 points in a game against Alta. When Dad told this to Livi, she was like, I couldn't score 31 points in a game with no defense. Well she was pretty stinkin close, so way to go Livi! This week we played Snake River. They are a pretty good team, pretty young too. We had a good win against them. It's good to try out our skills on a good team like them. During that game, this is what happened...
Pretty, eh? I think it is cool! I wish I had sweet battle marks! Lucky!! Then yesterday we played Lyman High School. They are a really good 3A team. We beat them too. So we had two pretty tough games this week and we are pooped! But that's about all that's goin' on in this household!

2 comments:
Thanks for the update, although none of this is news to me (except maybe Lyman being a GOOD 3A team?) You guys have been playing great, though. Keep it up! Can't wait to watch you this Thursday!!!
Great post, Tessa! LOVE the battle-wound picture. Congratulations on the win against Lyman! I like your new background, too. Love you!
Post a Comment