For our Christmas we got 2 knee surgeries, and Livi got her wisdom teeth out! Merry Christmas? Our house looks like a hospital room. Well, not really, but we have two recliners for the boys and it looks pretty good! I am healthy though, yay for health! Everyone thinks it would be amazing to be the only healthy one, and for some reasons it is. But when you start hearing this... "Tessa, can you get me a drink?" "Tessa, can you go downstairs and get something for me?" "Tessa, can you get me some toast?"... you start to wonder. But the rewarding thing is this... "Thanks Tess." "Thank you so much." That makes me feel good that my family says thank-you. Here are some pictures of our cripples.
Tyson. He moved out of his chair so he could use the computer with ease. :)
This is Tyson's knee. We haven't undone Sulli all the way, but he looks something like this too.
Sullivan. Thanks Aunt Linda for the extra chair.
Olivia. She is smiling her biggest. So, the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakqual" came out today, and I'm surprised Olivia wasn't in it.
Livi icing her sore cheeks.
Merry Christmas!




2 comments:
You're a saint, Tessa. I'm sorry the rest of you are so boogered up. Hopefully you can still have a good Christmas. See ya soon!
Wow, you guys really are an assisted living center!? You should definitely get the prize for best sister for taking care of all the cripples! :) I feel bad for all of them, but especially Livie...wisdom teeth at Christmas time!? I hope she was still able to enjoy Christmas dinner!?
Post a Comment