Yesterday, Saturday, was a pretty rainy day. My track meet got canceled and I had to clean and actually do work... I know, how awful! Who makes their kids clean? Anyways, after I was done cleaning my room and vacuuming the house, I wanted to go play in the puddles with my friends. But knowing my luck, none of my friends were home. So I asked Livi, who wasn't done cleaning her room yet, and guess what she said? "I need to finish cleaning my room." From Livi? Yeah right... I think she didn't want to get wet. So I turned to Sulli. "Sulli, will you be my friend today and come and play puddles with me?" "No, I don't want to get all wet and cold." Lame excuse. He later came out in the car to take pictures. Dad's doing I am sure! So I was really bummed, and I came upstairs and kind of faked crying, yes I do that still sometimes. And so Mom came to the rescue and geared up and came and rode bikes with me through the puddles for about an hour. We had a blast! We even picked up Aunt Linda and she came with us for a while! She is way awesome! I think it rocks that old ladies (no offense) would come out with a rambunctious kid and ride bikes through puddles! Thanks for the memories! We were SOOOO soaked and muddy! It rocked! I had a blast. We are going to make it a rainy day tradition! So if any of you ladies want to grab your bikes and your daughters and play in the mud like a bunch of 5 year olds, you are so welcome to join us! It was the most fun of this whole week!!
This is just a little splash!
That puddle was HUGE and Muddy!!
My face looks dumb, 'cuz the mud was kickin' up from my front tire and spraying in my mouth!
Me, Linda, and Mom. Notice Linda is doing a trick! No legs!!
This was the best picture taking puddle. It sprayed HUGE and soaked us! Way deep!
Nice Splash Mom!!
If we are that muddy on the front, just imagine our back sides! Haha!!
A photo of our dorky photographer! I love him!
Thanks for the fun! Rain maybe isn't so bad on a Saturday!








4 comments:
I need to do something spontaneous and totally insane like that sometime! That looks like so much fun! I'd love to visit on a rainy day sometime!
You are insane Tessa, and I am in shock and awe that you got your mom AND my mom to go through puddles with you!? That is hilarious! And I must admit, all those pictures make me want to go be crazy and splash through puddles...you are SO inspiring! :)
I love the post! So stinkin' fun! Wish I could meet you on a rainy day...I'd totally be game for that. Mom and Linda are pretty fun, that's for sure. Who knows, after all the fun you had, perhaps you will have inspired Livi and Sulli to join in next time.?! Love your guts!
OK. That looked way too fun. Nearly as good as skipping pennies in cow poop and seeing who can find the most of them after they've all been thrown in. Guess there were no good puddles here!! Tessa, you can come up here and play anytime!
Post a Comment