This weeks blog is about the "same same girls". There are two very cute girls in our family that happen to be best friends because they are same same. Mylie Jo and Olivia. When Mylie comes, or all the grandkids as a matter of fact, aunts and uncles do the usual routine. "Who's you're favorite?" "Remember when I took you on the bike ride that one time?" "I gave you ice cream!" You know, we say it just because we want to hear that we are their favorite! Tell me if you do this, cuz we do. But not with Mylie. You are not her favorite because you took her on a bike ride or gave her ice-cream. You are here favorite because you have the same color hair and same color eyes. You have to paint her nails and play princess. She gets to do your hair and be with you a lot. So, we just quit asking her. We already know it is Olivia. Livi has "blonde hair, and blue eyes", just like Mylie. They are so similar. They take things to the extremes. Just kidding, but they are even the same in pictures. Check these out!
This picture was taken around Christmas time. Notice her one eye is red.



3 comments:
Hey, did you doctor those red-eye photos?!? Well, Tess, maybe Mariah and you will be same-same somehow. . . It would be a shame if you weren't anybody's favorite!
Hey, cute blog! Super cute girls!!! Livi, how lucky you are to have a "same, same"! I can just hear Mylie's little voice saying those words, "Weevie is my favorite because we are same same." Too cute! And I think Taffy is right, you and Mariah might be same-same. Mariah seems pretty chill up to this point and you're pretty chill so...who knows?
This was the cutest post! I just love that little Mylie...she is so funny!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment