We've been working hard on our house... ok, Mom has worked hard on the house, and the result is amazing! We spent all last summer putting up steel siding (we weren't allowed to say that swear word last summer). Then this spring, now that the weather is nice, Mom and Seth Boyer, hooked us up with some beautiful river rock! It is beautiful! Mom wanted to just paint the door white, but I said that was boring, so we went with this beautiful color, I don't know what color it is, but I like it. Our new and improved house!
The Wall!
Dining Room Windows!
I chose a not white door!
The house from the street!




5 comments:
Wow! It looks amazing!
Great job, guys! It looks SO great! Makes me want to improve mine, but that's definitely a project for WAY down the road! I also love the door, and the little decorative items on the front of the house. It all looks so good!
WOW!! Looks great!! I remember when the house was yellow with a reddish-brown porch. You've come a LONG way! haha It really is beautiful mom. So, is steel-siding no longer a swear word? Or should I still be selective with my wording? Thanks for the blog, Tess!
That house has changed so much! It looks awesome now, so great job! I love the rocks around the door, and the color looks great!
The rock really makes a difference, doesn't it. I like it a lot. Oh, and Seth says that Clyda is a pretty good hod tender!
Post a Comment