Sunday, March 7, 2010

A whole bunch of stuff...

This first part might gross you out. During the basketball season, I realized that I was losing a lot of hair, so I decided that I wanted to see how much I'd lose in a month. So for the whole month of February, I kept all the hair that I lost when I'd brush my hair in the morning. So I lost more than what you will see because I would brush it at school, and I didn't keep that. So her is a picture of my pony-tail on February 2nd.

This is my hair on February 2nd.
This is my hair ball. Way gross huh?
Last weekend was Regional Basketball, and our team ended up 3rd. We wanted first, but we lost our semi-final game to Burlington, so we took 3rd. This weekend was State Basketball. We wanted first, but again we fell short, and took 3rd. We again lost to Burlington in the semi-finals. It was disappointing. But 3rd place is better than nothing. Also this weekend Violet came with us! I just Love Violet! We had a good time. We even had a sleep-over. It was a whole ton of fun! Thanks for coming Vi! Taffy and Connor came to State Basketball too. It was fun to have them there. Connor was a great cheerer! So was Taffy. She even got superfanning stuff! Sweet! It was fun to have them there. Too bad we didn't win, but oh well.
Lastly, last week Tel and Tami and Casey and Kimball were here. Tel put on my mom's glasses and it totally messed up his depth perception. It was hilarious. He wouldn't take a step without someone holding his hand. Mariah was here last week too, and she put them on and they didn't seem to bother her. It's funny! I wonder if Tel has good eyes, and Mariah already has bad eyes. Who knows. So here is a video of Tel with the glasses on. I don't really like that I talk on it, but oh well. Tel is stinkin' hilarious! (If it doesn't work, just imagine how funny it would be to see a 2 year old with a messed up depth perception. Pretty funny!)





3 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Thanks for the update, Tess (although I didnt' really need updated.) About the hairball . . . gross! The video is great! And I had a great time this weekend, too. I'm already looking forward to next year's tournament. I know you guys can win it!!

Violet Rose said...

Nasty hair ball, great post. I'm so proud of you ladies and all you accomplished this season! I am so glad I got to come and watch you. We definately made some memories this last weekend that I will never forget. It was fun to feel like a kid again and just be silly and carefree! Thanks for being the fun girls that you are. I love you!

Violet Rose said...

Oh yeah....AWESOME video! Austin and I got a good laugh out of that. What a kid!