Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thoroughly Modern Millie

This weekend was our school musical: Thoroughly Modern Millie. It was a lot of fun to do and perform. In my opinion the casting was perfect and I loved it all. Here are some pictures of Olivia and I in the play. They are not all the same size because I was hurrying to downsize them. So, here are the pictures.

Here is me. I am a stenog. I work in Trevor Graydon's Office. All of my pictures look like poop. In this first picture I am laboriously writing on a note pad a conversation that is taking place in my head.
Here is me with some of my stenog friends. We are doing the Can-Can and look like we are just squawking around flailing our legs. But trust me, in the actually performance, not a still frame, we looked like real can-canners.
Now we have pictures of Olivia. In her pictures, she looks like she was ready for the camera. She looks rather stunning in the Roaring 20's. The night frame shots (black and white) really add to the affect of these pictures.

Olivia and her dance partner Bronson, did a great job of working together on the tough choreography of this opening number.
Here is Olivia and her friends, the Moderns. They are reading about Whayt Slavary. (That was a southern accent, p.s.) Aren't they adorable!
Opening number again. Doesn't she look like she was ready and posed perfectly for this picture?
This is my favorite of her. She looks so serene.
Anyways, that was our play. We had a great time. We are happy it is over but can't wait for next year to roll around, all the same. Go Drama Club!! haha :)

3 comments:

Violet Rose said...

What a great post, Tess! You are so adorable, I just don't understand why you don't tell the world how adorable you are too?! Livi is so cute in those pics...Austin didn't recognize either of you. That just means that he needs to come around more often:) Love you guys!

Taffy and Tony said...

I love these pics. I'm just disappointed that I'm just NOW seeing them. It seems that when you update your blog, it doesn't let my blog know. I wonder why. Anyway, I still need to watch that play on your DVR sometime. Maybe when I come on the 18th?

bre said...

I somehow missed this post. Very cute! I will have to watch a recording of the play when I go home somtime. You guys are super cute though. That last picture looks EXACTLY like Violet...I thought it was her for a sec...weird!