Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prom!!!

This weekend in Cokeville was Prom!! Probably the biggest event of the year in high school.  Sulli and Livi both had dates and had a lot of fun.  Here are some pictures of the couples.

Sulli and Michelle 
Livi and Landon
Livi and Sulli
Me and Sulli
Livi's Hair!

The pictures of my hair were on the other camera and I don't know how to use that one on this computer... but it was in all ringlets and really pretty!  I loved it... and now there is this blue underline on here and I don't know what that is for... so that is our weekend of prom! 

3 comments:

Casey and Tami Parry Family said...

Thanks for posting the pics. You look beautiful Livi and you don't look so bad yourself Sulli. :) Glad you both had a good time. Now, Tessa, you need to do a post about your Jazz game date with Tyson even if you don't have any pics.

Violet Rose said...

Hey!!! I was so waiting for these pics, just dying to know how Livi looked. You're a knock-out Livi!! Sulli you're pretty darn handsome yourself. Lookin' pretty sharp in that suit and red tie! And Tess I'm sure your hair was beautiful. I'm with Tami, though. I want you to do a post about the Jazz game with Tyson!!!

Unknown said...

You girls/guy are SO gorgeous/handsome! Loved the pics!!