So, we've been seeing blogs where people are showing their belly bulges. We think we can beat a few of them. Don't worry... this is just sheer puffing out talent.
WOW!!! Olivia you look pregnant! Holy cow you two. I laughed so hard and I'm surprised Olivia let you blog that. Tessa, way cute skirt. Thanks for updating the blog, I've been missing you guys. Love you!!
Thanks. Yeah I can't believe that she let me post it either. We thought it would be fun thought because we thought we could beat them. haha. And thanks... I got that skirt at D.I. for like 5 dolla'!! I was so happy. Mom found it for me. Well I miss ya Vi. Come visit!
Wow! You guys look like I do at 6 or 7 months! It's pretty impressive. I don't know how you can smile while you do it. My attempts are pathetic, and it takes a total concentration face.
7 comments:
WOW!!! Olivia you look pregnant! Holy cow you two. I laughed so hard and I'm surprised Olivia let you blog that. Tessa, way cute skirt. Thanks for updating the blog, I've been missing you guys. Love you!!
Thanks. Yeah I can't believe that she let me post it either. We thought it would be fun thought because we thought we could beat them. haha. And thanks... I got that skirt at D.I. for like 5 dolla'!! I was so happy. Mom found it for me. Well I miss ya Vi. Come visit!
Wow! You guys look like I do at 6 or 7 months! It's pretty impressive. I don't know how you can smile while you do it. My attempts are pathetic, and it takes a total concentration face.
Lol..you guys are such nerds. I hope to NEVER see you like that for a few (10 or 20) years! :) You are too cute!
You girls crack me up!! I'm 18 1/2 weeks along and I still can't puff out like that!
great pics! It reminds me of this summer when Tessa ate like 5 bowls of torilla soup!
Tessa, have you considered maybe you two are just fat?
I joke, of course :)
Post a Comment