Well, I decided that I should post a blog because I always give my sisters grief for not posting, and I don't want them to do that to me too.
This week I had a BLAST on New Year's Eve. It was my first dance and it was so fun. Everyone told me that the dances in Cokeville were lame, but Nathan and Susan Fiscus did a great job to make it fun and to encourage people to dance. If you didn't come to the dance, you missed out. It was great.
On Thursday we ventured over to Mt. View for Mariah's baby blessing. She is so cute. It was the first time we were all together since last Thanksgiving and we've added three to our family. And you know what people do when their WHOLE family gets together... We take a family picture. So here is our picture.

The fun isn't over yet. When we got home we saw my Aunt Marlene's burban in Grandma's driveway. I was so excited. I hadn't seen Drew since last Thanksgiving, and I was missing him. But now he is here for Violet's reception and I am excited!
Yesterday the basketball teams went to Dubois. The girls won by a spanking 56 points, 81-25. It was good. The boys team won in an exciting game by two points. It was exciting. Although we won by a lot, it was the longest day of this week. The bus ride was long... but Dad brought the XM radio that he got for Christmas and we listened to the Utah-Alabama game. This is probably one of the last time I will say this but, Go Utes!
Today is Violet's reception and it will be great. I am excited!
Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
Hey Teichert fam! I am so excited to have another blog to follow! (Thanks Tess and Livi and occasionally Sulli!) Sounds like things are going well for you guys!
Congrats to the girls bball! Way to kick some butt! Good luck the rest of the season. :)
Oh, I just found your blog and I love, love, love it!!! Way to go girls!! :)
Post a Comment