I figure Tami is a little tied up right now with Tel AND Kimball... and plus mainly I just can't wait any longer to post some pictures of the little guy. He is adorable!
I think that he is just Lovely! He is very cute! LOVE HIM!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting a picture. Tami did, too. So now I get lots to look at. He really is a cutie! Merry Christmas to you all, too!
Thanks for helping me out Tessa. I almost didn't get to posting last night. I was pretty tired so you would have saved me if I had just gone to bed like I really wanted to. Again, thanks to all of you for coming to visit yesterday. We missed you Sulli, Tel especially missed having you around. I'm sure you were DYING to hold Kimball too, so I'm sorry you missed out on that. :)
Post a Comment